วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

My Story - Yoga for the Face or Face-lift Through Exercise

I've been here 52 years and a long meditation. I took a good look in the mirror. To my total dismay - gravity is well on the job! Since I was 19 years, I ate organic food, take supplements, the natural child of the birth of my son and practiced yoga at least three times a week. I meditated on a regular basis. But when I looked in the mirror of my early fifties, I saw deep lines on my forehead, said that the crow feet and a lot of laughter in my life (at least I could recognize this part !) Gorges hanging lines around my lips and rings around my neck. Help! It seems that vanity was alive and well and thriving in me! I confess: I found myself in an attempt to correct (which is a big word) of herjinger appear over time as bags and wrinkles in the face and neck. The surgery is not a consideration for me - no, no! In 65 years, my beautiful mother permanently surprised face too many lifts. In addition, I am the kind of organic matter. How do I do? I was on a mission to look young - how a certain way - of course! First I bought the electronic gadgets. I met a celebration of this contraption in my face for an hour today - receive little electric shock to the muscles of my face. Well, I lasted five days. I understand that this long stay, even with such a device was some kind of record. No way I was going to spend as much time to do so. In addition, my arms were tired for holding this thing to my face. Then (yes I did shame on me!), I bought the electronic mask! It is one of 45 minutes per day plan. Forget it. I realized that I do not use the time to do good. In addition, the results have not been very forthcoming. I watched as farce and tired than ever. Sigh? Not only would be another option Isometrics and electric shock! When he discovered face exercises. Yes! To make a long story short, I ended up buying the 12 programs offered there in the market at that time. I discovered to my dismay, that this software has been too long, too short, incomplete, incompetent, or who also took 40 minutes per day. But some of these tasks shows the results of my face. I discovered that the old belief that touching or rubbing his face wrinkles caused was false. In fact, I met the muscular resistance training in the face. This makes sense to me. After all, everyone knows that in an exercise in the gym or do so through yoga, you can sign your body and your skin. Of course, in May the same be true on the muscles and skin of the face. I was about to know for sure. As I am a teacher at heart (school, I taught for many years), I developed my own program, and I have amazing results. My wrinkles flattened and then disappeared. Muscles of my face is bigger and has created a lift, it gives me the appearance of youth. The role of the skin under the eyes and on my neck were smoothed out. Rings around my neck completely disappeared. The lines around my mouth evaporates. I had my young, sweet fleshy back. My upper eyelid showed, once again. In short, my job is exercised. I was a young man who has recovered, dynamic, I had when I was young! Then we knew, all my friends wanted to know what he did to look very good. I told them, and my workshops have emerged. Okay, okay - I knew from experience, I will not spend 40 minutes a day on these things, no matter how young people who made me see. So I consulted my long-time family doctor, and together we have developed software that covers all the 57 muscles in the face and neck in 15 minutes of the session. I admit it. I have a bit of a perfectionist who lives in me. It took me three years to complete this program workshop. While I was working in the drills, I found I tired to count and try to remember everything. Therefore, I have tapes and CDs as a teacher, tempo, and for me. Maybe I am a lazy perfectionist? Sigh? Thus, the problem arises in regard to the timing of these tasks. All the old programs I had tried previously proposed to five years in the morning before the shower, five more at lunch and ten more at bedtime. Egadi! Not only does not remember what I did last year, I forgot to do it at all. I decided to solve this problem. After all, as strange as it seems May, I knew I had to do these exercises so that the results we wanted! Finally, I am 28 years to completely fix the face and neck, and I all within 15 minutes of the session. The session is also a lie. (I'm lazy!) It is now my alarm 15 minutes earlier than usual in the morning, turn on the CD, and my voice guide me through the years. No longer remember what comes next, do not count. It is for me. In addition, my face is almost dependent on the wonderful massage and yoga Antica it reached the morning. What a beautiful and relaxing form of activation. In addition to everything I have done everything I need to do to have a young, young looking face. I do not need to think again for the rest of the day! As I prepared, I found that I had to make cards for my workshops. Now, I even made the photo-illustrated cards, so customers can easily see how each subject is done correctly. I have a simple way to monitor and hard work of all other kinds of beauty (I worked as a photographer and a runway model when I was younger, so I have a good idea to the world of beauty). Add to my three CDs is to facilitate learning, and you will understand once a teacher, always a teacher. I know how people learn, so I had a great advantage, I could put up a great package to learn the exercises. I found myself giving workshops on a regular basis. When my friend asked to Hawaii. She had read an article he had written, and I wanted to do my software but was unable to attend to my shop. My self-learning, take-home kits are born. It is a complete set of everything you need to learn the exercises on their own. It is so incredible how it seems to be satisfactory to do something I love. We now have a DVD that shows all the exercises, which makes the show easy to learn! My business is growing by leaps and bounds and I love every minute of it. Okay, I admit. I'm vain. My whole life is devoted to meditation and I am exercising my face to look younger. Therefore, I eye / meditation on a young face look too. Thank you life! Carolyn Cleave: After reviewing the university and students, I taught English, mathematics and science, reading recovery for years on the 7th and 8th grade. In this context, it was not allowed me to design a fitness facial which is easy to follow and use. I understand how you learn. I was able to put that skill to my course, it is very comprehensive and exhaustive. Beauty & Fitness has always had an interest for me. I run several businesses, including my own clothes. I even taught yoga and aerobics. I also worked as a photographer and model of a model runway. I have lived and traveled throughout the world. Currently living in the Northwest (near Seattle, Washington) with my husband, Sigi, a German lawyer. I am 59 years old. For more information please go to my Web site at: http://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/ http://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: